Best commercial meat slicers are excellent culinary tools that enable you to rapidly and precisely slice meat, vegetables, cheeses, and many other foods in minutes. You can both spare yourself the hassle of fiddling with the knife and slice your favorite meal into equal portions by bringing this simple-to-use equipment into your house. The latter is crucial if you’re cooking for your loved ones or friends or if you wish to separate your meat and cheese for several dinners.
However, purchasing one may be challenging because many meat slicers conceal their specifications or aren’t excellent in the first place. This guide will give you a better understanding of what to look for and recommend the best commercial meat slicer that are the best available.
- Best Commercial Meat Slicer for Home Use 2023
- 1. Meat Slicer, 7.5″ Electric Deli Food Slicer with 2 Removable Stainless Steel Blades
- 2. Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
- 3. Elite Gourmet EMT-625B Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer
- 4. Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer
- 5. BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer
- 6. NESCO Stainless Steel Food Slicer Adjustable Thickness
- What Is The Best Commercial Meat Slicer?
- How to Choose a Commercial Meat Slicer?
Best Commercial Meat Slicer for Home Use 2023
1. Meat Slicer, 7.5″ Electric Deli Food Slicer with 2 Removable Stainless Steel Blades
The NESCO stainless steel meat slicer is the best in terms of value. The NESCO Stainless Steel Food Slicer is a high-powered meat slicer on the market. The blade is superb and efficient. In addition, this culinary tool’s stainless steel blade is removable.
The strong motor can quickly and effortlessly cut through the thickest of flesh. Cutting through thick pieces of meat is simply because of the blade’s sharpness. The food press is composed of aluminum, while the blade is made of stainless steel. These coatings increase the meat slicer’s toughness and lifespan. In addition, the sturdy cutting guards keep your finger safe while operating.
The maker put the power switch into the slicer chassis. The power switch is expertly built. You will never accidentally turn it on or off that way. You can select the ideal slicing size with the aid of configurable parameters. It has two safety mechanisms. The 9/16 knob’s adjustability aids in simple adjustment. The food press made of die-cast aluminum does not rust.
With its secure feet, this commercial meat slicer won’t move. The power on/off switch is hidden to avoid unintentional power on/off. The 180-watt motor is strong and operates efficiently.
- Affordable kitchen equipment
- Works perfectly
- No slipping or tripping
- A 180-watt output
- Slicing edges
- Slice sizes that range from paper to 9/16
- Seven-inch food slicer
- Sturdy material
- Stainless-steel blades
- Any liquid contact might harm the motor
2. Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
Most users don’t always think about maintenance and blade selections. But if these two factors are essential to you when making a purchase, go no further than the Cuisinart FS-75 Meat Slicer! This meat slicer has almost entirely replaceable components. In addition, the replaceable pieces make cleaning and maintenance straightforward.
Additionally, you can select from various blade sizes, giving you additional alternatives and a more significant margin of error. The Cuisinart FS-75 Meat Slicer could be ideal if grilling is a new hobby for you.
- Quite durable on the counter
- Readily used out of the box
- Every component can be taken out for cleaning.
- Not the most uniform cut
- If it had a serrated blade option, it would be good too.
3. Elite Gourmet EMT-625B Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer
Have you ever considered how much simpler life would be if you had a helpful meat slicer on hand, whether you are preparing for a New year’s eve party with your family or friends or a night with your pals? Whether you want to create delicious lunches for your kids every day, this meat slicer is essential.
Elite Gourmet Ultimate Precision meat slicer is the ideal choice for your quest if you’re on a tight budget. The meat-slicing blades on the Elite meat slicer are detachable and sturdy. You can slice cheese, fruit, meat, and veggies with it.
The 7.5-inch-diameter rustproof stainless-steel blades can slice meat to perfection. It offers slices ranging in thickness from ultra-thin to half an inch. The non-slip feet provide security and steadiness. It is secure to use and helps you quickly prepare meals for the family.
- Sturdy meat-slicing tool for domestic use
- Inexpensive meat slicer
- Blades made of sturdy stainless steel
- Saves you time.
- Blade with teeth
- Offers different slices, ranging from thin to thick
- Best commercial meat slicer for home use
4. Chef’sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer
Chef’s Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer is the best option for anybody who desires properly sliced meat since it is custom-made for smooth operation. In addition to testing this kitchenware on meats, we also tried it on bread, cheese, and veggies. And we assure you that it performed a clean cut.
The meat slicer is made entirely of cast aluminum and stainless steel, even though it has a formidable appearance. It uses 120 watts, which is relatively reasonable for an effective slicing operation, according to the power rating I examined.
The Chef’s Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer also has a high torque motor and a fast gear drive for a superior slicing experience. The 7-inch stainless blade’s detachable function makes cleaning simple. After using the blade, we took it out and gave it a good cleaning. In addition, the machine has a food pusher and carriage for simple movement and storage of your sliced meat.
- High-end and effective blade
- Additionally cuts through bread, veggies, and fruits.
- Removable components for simple cleaning
- Greater efficiency with high torque power
- Not very appealing, yet effective
5. BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Steel Blade Electric Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer
This high-quality product with premium materials works well and lasts for many years. The most excellent meat slicer would have won our top honor if the blade had been 12 inches long, but it must settle for second place.
It is a product of the commercial level. It has an aluminum body featuring a carbon steel blade coated with chromium to prevent corrosion, retain its sharpness for a long time, and be kept clean and sanitary.
It slices effectively and quickly thanks to its mains-powered 240W motor, which spins a blade with a 10-inch diameter at 282 RPM. It can cut food at various thicknesses ranging from 0 to 12 mm (12″). Slices of meat and vegetables can be anything from pencil-thin to razor-thin.
A safety feature that will avoid any unintentional start-ups is a blade ring guard and a double-lighted, recessed on/off switch. Additionally, it incorporates an accessible top-mounted double-whetstone blade sharpener for maintaining the cutting edge’s razor sharpness. Overall, a strong and dependable product that should be on your shortlist.
- Commercial-grade caliber
- Carbon steel with chromium plating resists corrosion, is simple to sharpen and maintains a sharp edge longer.
- Aluminum bodies are rust-resistant and straightforward to clean.
- Compared to many smaller slicers, a 10-inch blade enables the slicing of bigger meals.
- Hours can pass without the powerful motor overheating.
- Operation is virtually vibration-free and quiet.
- It is kept in place thanks to its sturdy weight and non-slip feet.
- This is a significant, hefty appliance that takes up a lot of storage space and shouldn’t be left on your kitchen counter while not in use.
- Hard to remove the blade for thorough cleaning
6. NESCO Stainless Steel Food Slicer Adjustable Thickness
Want to give your loved ones a hamburger or wrap filled with freshly cut meat and cheese before they leave for work or school? Want to host guests with sliced cheese and meat party platters that are identical to those seen in the deli but less expensive? If so, you should get a Nesco food slicer! Make your own delicious lunch meat, cheese slices, cheese, and meat buns for your events to save money. Nesco food slicers are built with durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a unique slanted slicing surface to simplify slicing food.
The fs-250 Nesco combines a sophisticated aesthetic with a potent food slicer’s functionality. With this high-quality slicer, you can swiftly and effortlessly cut through meat, cheese, bread, veggies, and fruit. It has a powerful, high-quality 180-watt gear motor with precise Depth control. For a thickness range of 9/16″, there is a thickness control knob. A wide variety of food sizes and shapes can be handled by the large multifunctional 8.7-inch stainless steel toughened serrated blade. We advise a motor of 130 watts or more if you plan to slice a large amount of cheese.
- The food press is composed of die-cast aluminum.
- A dual Safety Feature has been implemented to protect the user’s safety and stop mishaps.
- This exquisitely designed food slicer is intended for commercial and rather demanding domestic use.
- Has detachable components.
- Cleaning is possible by removing the blade and the guide.
- Additionally, the device features an adjustable control knob for slicing any meal.
- This tool has an 8.7-inch solid stainless steel blade.
- Allows you to choose the preferred slice thickness.
- It takes a lot of time to get used to the blade.
- A little noisy
- A substantial piece of meat will not fit on the sliding tray.
- When used continuously for 10 minutes, it requires an hour of cooling.
What Is The Best Commercial Meat Slicer?
The NESCO FS-250 Stainless Steel Food Slicer is the superb commercial meat slicer. Along with its remarkable capacity for slicing food into extremely thin slices, the NESCO FS-250 Stainless Steel Food Slicer boasts outstanding protection and ergonomic features that make usage easy and comfortable. In addition, it has the following characteristics that make it the most excellent commercial meat slicer:
- Safeguards against the blade that protect the hand and fingers
- Best commercial meat slicer for the money
- The unit is the simplest to clean because of the detachable sliding carriage.
- Its design is flawless.
- Can reliably shave meat to a thin layer
How to Choose a Commercial Meat Slicer?
Consider a few things before selecting the finest meat slicer for commercial usage. Let’s get started:
The motor in meat slicers controls how quickly your meat is chopped and the force to put each piece of meat. In most cases, horsepower is used to express a motor’s efficiency. The efficiency of a vehicle improves with increased horsepower.
Slicers designed for lighter workloads typically have 1/4–3 horsepower. They are usually effective for no more than one hour of slicing daily. For thinner meats, we advise using these pieces. A typical average-duty slicer has between 1/3 and 1/2 horsepower. For a few hours each day, these slicers work well for slicing cheese and meat.
Most motors with higher horsepower ratings have more than 1/2 horsepower. It is the finest choice for people who plan to use meat slicers frequently. Most high-duty slicers are capable of working continuously. Choose a meat slicer with less horsepower if you only want to use it occasionally. They are often affordable, allowing you to save money rather than purchasing a pricey one that you might only require someday.
Make sure that the meat slicers you buy are built of high-quality materials if you want them to last for a long time. Most meat slicer parts should work thanks to the strong steel, carbon steel blades, and rubberized stop on foot perfectly.
Another critical factor is the blade’s size. A large-sized blade lets you cut different meals than meats and is suitable for heavy-duty cutting. Smaller blades perform well when cutting lightly or when slicing up thinner cuts of meat. Trimmer blades can also be cleaned with ease.
Low-duty slicers generally feature a blade that is 9 to 10 inches long. Strong slicers typically range in size from 12 to 14 inches. The blades of the strongest industrial meat slicers are generally 12 inches long.
No single blade fits all users. Instead, select the size that best meets your requirements and produces the most outstanding results.
Many meat slicers are equipped with safety measures that make chopping meat risk-free. It’s best to choose a safe model because meat slicers can hurt people.
Pay close attention to the blade guard included with the meat cutter. If you want to be safe, you can get a pair of cut-resistant gloves.
There are two kinds of meat slicers on the market: automated and manual. The usage of automatic slicers is much more pleasant. Set the meat you wish to cut there, and they will cut it for you. Every cut doesn’t need you to move the blade.
You may utilize automated slicers to cut up vast quantities of meat into smaller pieces. If you want to slice meat regularly, an automatic slicer is something we’ll advise you to acquire.
Most automated slicers also have a manual mode for more precise cutting. The best solution for large-scale operations is, in general, automated slicers. However, manual beef slices are simpler to handle and take less time to prepare.
Meat tray size
Take into account the meat tray’s size as well. You can chop more meat using a meat tray of a greater size. However, if you’re cutting many types of meat, the smaller tray can make it necessary to constantly remove the already-cut meat before adding another, which could be frustrating.
That sums up the information you need to know about commercial meat slicers. If you prefer deli meat, sliced cheese, or veggies, they are fantastic gadgets in your house and will be utilized frequently.
To quickly refresh your memory, the Cuisinart – FS-75 meat slicer is the most outstanding overall slicer for commercial use. It is reasonably priced, small, and constructed with high-quality components.