To manage a financially successful coffee business, you need to get a number of things perfect. One of them is the latte machine.
There are hundreds of latte solutions on the marketplace today, but we’ve compiled a list of the finest and most well-reviewed latte machines so you can pick the one that finest meets your needs and can meet your caffeine demands.
Here is a selection of the top latte machines on the market to satisfy your coffee cravings.
Table of Contents
- Best Commercial Latte Machine 2021 Reviews
- Best Commercial Espresso Machines 2021 – Buying Guide
Best Commercial Latte Machine 2021 Reviews
1. Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
This espresso cappuccino latte machine features a high-quality stainless steel design. Thanks to this feature you can be sure that it will have a very long lifespan. Most importantly, it won’t get damaged by rust, corrosion, scratches, versatile stains, etc.
The best thing about this espresso latte machine is that it uses a specially designed brewing formula to provide optimal brewing results. It combines a perfect dose of coffee grounds, optimal water pressure, precise brewing temperature, and a microfoam milk frothing system.
You can be sure that this machine will always provide amazing brewing results. It uses an optimal water pressure that slowly saturates the coffee grounds at first and then starts the brewing process.
Another thing worth mentioning is that this commercial latte machine offers a PID temperature control system. This means that you will be able to adjust the brewing temperature to ensure that you always get the results that fit your standards.
- Even for beginners, the Breville BES840XL provides an easy method to create the perfect espresso beverages.
- Temperature control is simple owing to the Thermocoil Heating System and Electric PID.
- The characteristics are similar to even the most costly espresso machines on the market.
- Extra features include a water dispenser, volume control, plus storage areas.
- A large, detachable water reservoir with a capacity of 61 fl. oz.
- Easy-to-use control panels as well as display section give enough task details.
- Because of the electric PID technology, manually temperature control is not feasible.
- Despite its competitiveness, the build quality is slightly worse.
- Breville could have provided a guarantee that was longer than one year.
2. Brim 15 Bar Espresso Machine
Due to its specially designed thermal cool brewing system, this brewer will be able to make one shot of espresso after the other. This means that you won’t have to wait for the system to reheat after and before each brew.
This espresso machine under 300 comes with a simple 360-degree swiveling wand. It produces high-pressure steam which ensures the optimal frothing results for all beverages you make. These include a latte, cappuccino, etc.
The water reservoir of this commercial latte machine is completely removable from the unit. This is a great thing because it means that you won’t have any trouble refilling it once empty. The cleanup process will be much easier as well.
Included with this coffee maker with a removable water reservoir come some additional accessories. These include double cup pressurized filter baskets, a 2 in 1 coffee tamper scoop, and a stainless steel frothing pitcher that can keep your froth warm for quite some time.
- Great Build Quality
- Good Deal
- Easy Operatability
- Essential equipment is provided.
- Can be rather annoying
- Dishwasher-safe components are not available for all detachable parts.
- Setup time is slow.
3. De’Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine
Out of all listed models, this is the only brewer that comes with a built-in grinder. It is specially designed to ensure that you can control its grinding performance and choose how coarsely or how fine you want your beans to be ground.
Note that this commercial coffee machine with grinder comes with a sensor grinding technology. This means that it will provide an optimal dose of coffee grounds per brewing cycle. As a result, you will always get a flavorful cup of coffee.
Another thing worth knowing is that this commercial bean to cup coffee machine comes with a smart tamping station. Everything you need to do is pull the lever to tamp the coffee grounds with an optimal pressure level.
This commercial latte machine also features an advanced latte system. Simply place the frothing pitcher under the frothing wand and choose between a “flat” or “foam” setting. In no time, you will get a perfect froth that meets all your needs.
- The stainless steel style of this espresso machine is elegant.
- With 15 bars of pressure built into this equipment, you’ll get a superb espresso.
- You can make one or two shots of espresso.
- The steam wand is multi-functional, allowing you to quickly make foam and cleanup.
- There is no internal grinding.
4. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
This commercial cappuccino machine features a simple classic design. Due to this feature, it will easily fit into versatile kitchens or coffee shops. Its stainless steel design provides it with much-needed durability and quality.
You don’t have to worry that you might suffer a heat burn while using this commercial latte machine. It comes with a coated cool-touch portafilter handle that doesn’t transmit the heat from the unit. It is also ergonomically shaped to ensure that it perfectly fits into the palm of your hand.
Just like the rest of these models, this brewer also comes with a manual frothing wand. I would say that this is definitely an advantage because it means that you can control how light or thick and creamy you want your froth to be.
Keep in mind that this coffee machine with a milk frother does have an optional pod and capsule adapter kit available. However, it does not come included in the package, meaning, you will need to purchase it separately if desired.
- The automated back-flushing function makes cleaning a breeze.
- It’s long-lasting and dependable.
- It is reasonably priced for an Italian product.
- It is equipped with two boilers.
- It is extremely temperature stable.
- It does not have a dual pressure gauge.
- It is unsuitable for people on a tight budget.
5. Brewsly 15 Bar Espresso Machine
When compared to the rest of these models, this brewer comes in a somewhat smaller size, It has a space-saving footprint that makes it much more convenient for smaller kitchens or coffee shops that simply don’t have enough room for a larger appliance.
This commercial latte machine also uses a powerful 15 bar extraction pressure to brew a delicious cup of your favorite beverage. This means that it will extract all the delicious coffee oils and flavors from your grounds and dispose of them straight into your cup.
Included with this 15 bar espresso machine comes a highly practical 2in1 filter holder. Due to this feature, you will be able to choose whether you want to brew a single or a double shot of espresso with every single use.
The bottom drip tray of this professional latte machine is completely removable from the unit. Thanks to this feature you will be able to fit versatile cup sizes below the brewing nozzle. Additionally, this feature makes it much easier to clean too.
- This gadget comes with a stainless steel exterior that is easy to clean.
- It’s tiny and lightweight, so you can carry it about with ease.
- It swiftly brews espresso. As a result, it’s ideal for when you’re in a rush.
- For people who want to brew coffee all day, this machine is a bit tiny.
- This version does not offer the strongest espresso when compared to other top espresso machines on the marketplace. As a
- consequence, if you want to add milk or other flavors, this will be a hassle.
6. Gevi Espresso Machine
The best thing about this cappuccino latte maker is that it comes with a specially designed intelligent temperature control system. It provides you with a stable brewing temperature and keeps the unit from overheating due to long-term use.
Since this brewer comes with 2 separate thermostats you won’t have to choose whether you want to use the brewer or the frother. To achieve the best results, the brewing temperature should be around 197°F while the frothing temperature needs to be around 212°F.
This affordable coffee maker features a transparent water reservoir that is entirely made out of food-grade materials. Thanks to this feature you can be sure that nothing will affect the quality of the brew that the machine provides.
Even commercial latte machines can come at a more affordable price. This machine costs a little less than 150 dollars. It still offers amazing performance, the main difference is that it doesn’t come with that many programmable features as more expensive models do.
- Simple to use
- Appropriate for family units
- It uses up less room and is quieter.
- Coffee keeps for a long time at room temperature.
- Not recommended for large households.
- The temperature does not exceed 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
Continue Reading Below:
- The Best Coffee Makers Consumer Reports for 2021
- The Best Coffee Machines for Home in 2021
- Best Coffee Maker That Keeps Coffee Hot for 2021
- The Best Espresso Machine Under $50 for 2021
- Top 6 Best Small Coffee Maker for 2021 Reviews
- The Best Coffee Maker That Keeps Coffee Hot for 2021
Best Commercial Espresso Machines 2021 – Buying Guide
Commercial latte machines feature exceptional quality and offer great brewing performance. Here is a short guide that might help you choose the best brewer for your needs.
To brew a delicious cup of latte everything you need to have is a powerful electric coffee maker with a steam wand or an automatic frothing system. Even though they require manual use, steam wands are very practical because they allow you to choose how thick or silky you want your froth to be.
High Extraction Pressure
When it comes to buying professional brewers you need them to have a powerful extraction pressure. Models that use a 15 or 19 bar pressure (or even higher) will provide great results. The ones that have a bit lower pressure are still great appliances but are more suitable for home use.
Most of these models provide a very simple brewing performance. However, a few come with specially designed brewing systems and controls that ensure that you can always get perfect and even brewing results.
Stainless steel coffee makers are the best choice when buying a machine for professional or commercial use. They are highly durable and resistant to versatile exterior damages that often occur due to busy kitchen environments. This means that they will also have a much longer lifespan.
Commercial latte machines do tend to be a bit pricier than the “regular” home models. However, you can easily find models that come at a bit lower price and still offer exceptional performance. Models I reviewed above range from 150 to 1000 dollars.
We’re here to assist you in making this critical decision. Commercial espresso machines are essential for the profitability of any coffee shop, café, or eatery.
For your contemplation, we’ve compiled a list of the finest espresso machines for 2020, which necessitates a bit more research and arithmetic than should ever be connected with coffee. We hope this post has helped you figure out which espresso machine is ideal for your coffee business.
Your money will determine which machine you choose, but each machine in this article is competent of creating great espresso with the least amount of effort. Finally, we want to wish you as well as your coffee company good luck for the future. If this post was useful to you in any way, please let us know in the comments.